CO position

Secure Forum

Moderators: duglas, piercer, KMS

KMS
91st sturmbattalion XXO

Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:12 pm

I'll assume the CO position if nobody else is interested

I have seen virtually no 91st in the game except for an active few, that has happened before and we grew to be the biggest and best squad in the game, we'll rebuild again

I sure hope you clowns are just on holiday and haven't quit the game....there's a pretty empty echo in the squad chat
Community Manager
Cornered Rat Software
kms@corneredrats.com
Retired Commander in Chief, Campaign 45

"Consider how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are dumber than that " - George Carlin

Krazydog
91st Sturmbattalion XO

Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Hi KMS -thanks for this post.

I am back from my summer vacation now. I should start getting back in a game a little bit in August. But my game time is still limited for a bit due to real life stuff.

You are correct KMS that the squad has been through these situations before in the past, and we have rebuilt from almost nothing to the largest squad in the game after these situations. Looks like its time to do it again. Just need a few guys to step up and help out with this.

Cheers!

Memoi

Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:28 pm

Nice one KMS.

I must admit, I've not played much in the last couple of months due to weddings, holidays and sitting in the garden with my wife.

The usual UK summer weather has arrived (pissing down with rain) so I'll be back in the game more.

Indian

Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:15 pm

91st can always depend on Kirk...all hail master KMS ... :mrgreen:
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time."
- Lieutenant General Lewis B."Chesty" Puller (when surrounded by 8 enemy divisions)

• Information